Trade Winds To Success is an innovative program designed to help First Nation, Metis and Inuit Adults who are motivated to begin a career in the construction trades.
Utilizing individual assessments, teaching, and training, TWTS will help you determine your needs on your journey to self-sufficiency.
This may include a focus on self-discovery, helping to increase your support networks, building Academic confidence, and pride in gaining trade specific skills.
How do you get started?
ATTEND A WEEKLY INFORMATION SESSION IN EITHER EDMONTON OR CALGARY
Click Here to Find Out How to Enroll
- Must be Aboriginal and 18 years old
- High school transcripts needed
- Passed Grade 10 Math, Science & English
- Demonstrate an interest in our listed trades
- Must be ready, willing and able
REGISTRATION PROCESS STARTS WITH AN INTAKE REFERRAL FROM THE FOLLOWING:
Click Here for Upcoming Intakes
- Aboriginal Partnership Agency (Community Future Treaty 7, Oteenow, Rupertsland Institute)
- Community Agency
- First Nation or Metis Settlement